Plan with me in my Erin Condren Planner 3-9th October 2016

Hi there, While I am on holidays i am using my Erin Condren planner. But I don't like this planner ( don't get me wrong- I love layout I love everything about it, just this coil is putting be back. ) Totally in love with Happy planner as I can remove pages and can customize more. So thats just a difference and my preference. However I had a very hard weekend. I had to be in The Big Meet Up 2016. But I couldn't for my current situation, as I am still not in UK. I am enjoying watching other girls pictures and vlogs now, but on Saturday i designed a kit for my planner just to please my self and feel better. Here is the video You might enjoy and as always couple pictures. :)








                                                                       

                                                                     

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top